Phone Banking (UNICALL) at your convenience 24 hours a day (600-566-665)
Call 600-566-665 to register and start using Internet and Phone Banking using the same password.
The following activities can be performed using Phone Banking:
- Account Enquiries on the following Account types
Current / Saving account
Available balances, Last salary amount credited with date
Available balance, Last statement balance, Minimum payment due
Last payment date, Overdue amount, if any
Current balance, Installment amount
Next installment date, Over due amount, if any
- Last 5 transactions on the above Accounts / Credit cards
- Last one month transaction on the above Accounts / Credit cards by fax
- Payments for the following types
- Within Account transfer
- Credit card payments
- Utility bill payments (Etisalat, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Sharjah) (*Beneficiary should be set-up before transacting)
- 3rd party transfer to any UNB account (*Beneficiary should be set-up and approved by the bank before transacting)
- 3rd party transfer to any account in UAE (*Beneficiary should be set-up and approved by the bank before transacting)
- 3rd party transfer to any account outside UAE (*Beneficiary should be set-up and approved by the bank before transacting)
- Purchase Al Awwal certificates through Account debit.
- Check if Al Awwal application number is a winning application.
- Block Credit cards and Electron cards online.
- Obtain by fax, details on products / promotions, branch locations, ATM locations and Exchange rates.
- Pre-set the language selection attached to a specified mobile number, so that they will be answered in the language set without having to choose the language each time.
- “Fast Track” service i.e. by linking a specific account against a specific mobile number to provide available balance as soon as the 600-566-665 is dialed followed by the 6 digit password. It takes less than 25 seconds to obtain the available balance, where after the customer can choose to either hang-up or to continue with the normal flow of Phone Banking.
- T-PIN Change
To know more about our Phone Banking, call 600-566-665 or write to us.
* Beneficiary once approved can be used in Internet, Phone and ATM banking.